Name:
Location: Parts Unknown

Thursday, August 09, 2007

EhBrahnics

You've heard of Ebonics... Check out pidgin's version: I'm Hooked on EhBrahnics

See for yourself how easy and quick it is to converse.

Before: Hello. I've been meaning to ask you,exactly how old you actually are.
After: Howzit. What year you grad?

Before: Pardon me. Your actions make me seriously doubt your manhood.
After: Wat? Panty?

Before: That is an excellent idea. I am in full concurrence with your plan. Let us do the deal.
After: Shoots!

Before: It's those darn tourists again! You know, they're getting to be a pain in my side.
After: Frickin' Haoles!

Before: Excuse me, you seem to be blocking my path of travel. Would you mind stepping to the side, please?
After: Try move!

Before: Please, officer, I give you my word that I will no longer travel in excess of the speed limit. I beg you not to write that ticket.
After: Eh, you know my unko?

Before: I don't care for your attitude, would you care to take this outside?
After: What? Beef?

Before: That's okay, I will do it myself!
After: Nevamine!

Before: You know what I'm talking about... that whatchamacallit?!
After: You know, Da Kine.

Before: Why don't we go and takea quick dip in the ocean?
After: We go beach.

Before: I'm sorry, I won't be able to go out with you tonight, I wasn't able to find a babysitter for my children.
After: No can, my maddah said no!

Before: I'm so hungry, I haven't eaten all day!
After: We go L & L's.

Before: Can I contribute anything to your gathering. I don't want to come empty handed.
After: No worry, I get da poke!

Before: Of course I'll do you that favor!
After: Whatevas!

Before: Are you absolutely positive that you want to go through with this?
After: You Shua?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home